Thursday 11 March 2010

Scuzzy...off on his travels too!





I've just taken Scuzzy to the vet for a tooth extraction and general check up, before he goes to Oxfordshire on his long holiday. In animals of 7 plus years they advice pre anaesthetic bloods at a mere costs of £59 to check for problems, such as diabetes etc. I was also offered a bland meal for Scuzzy post anaesthetic at £3, and something else at £34, cant even remember what it was! Despite my meanness (generally due to having no paid job now!) and refusal of all extras offered, Scuzzy is still getting far better treatment than many humans in the world, apart from the fact that he has to live with me of course! But not for much longer.... next week I take him down to Chipping Norton where he will start an idyllic life living in a farm cottage with Pauline and Lawrence. There are fields full of mice and maybe some frogs by the river. No other cats or dogs in sight and therefore will never want to come back to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment