Saturday 6 March 2010

Saying lots of Goodbyes

So this week has been full of goodbyes, a great excuse to meet up and eat nice food!!! So on Wednesday it was lunch in Sandbach with friends and colleagues from Eastern Cheshire PCT (RIP), Thursday evening was dinner in Liverpool with old mates from Sefton Health Authority (also RIP) and Friday morning I set off to London to see uni friends and this has involved more lunching and chatting!!! It all feels rather surreal! I keep being asked questions about Sierra Leone that I cant answer, like who has all the money from the diamonds (?) and questions about myself which seem more difficult like why am I going (I'm sure I had a great answer to that one on the VSO training!)? Its not just an extreme form of dieting .... honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment