Thursday 30 December 2010

Not ready yet...

28th December and time to go home? Question is what happens next? I’m happy and settled here, despite the difficulties of life and the poverty and the tummy upsets!!! Now it seems I have two homes....So this is what it feels like to be torn between two countries; two lots of friends, two cultures, two set of clothes, two bottle openers and of course two different climates!!! So off I go back to the UK with nothing sorted yet to come back, no job, no flight back booked, with much of sadness, especially at leaving the Ministry but also so looking forward to seeing my family and friends, many of them who love and miss me but don't understand this passion I have for Africa.... so what’s next?






Pictures are on the Kissy Ferry on the way to Lunghi airport and packing up my room, but unfortunately I didnt take any photos or video of the dancing dwarf!

No comments:

Post a Comment