Wednesday 22 December 2010

African Christmas, Snowy European New Year

So in 6 days I fly home, without a definate job... but it looks promising. I have meeting in London on 10th Jan about a 6 month contract here plus I've received 2 calls in the last 5 minutes from one of the Ministry Directors. He is submitting one of the 2 proposals (to keep me) to donors for potential funding.....

Plan A -the Ministry
Plan B - another ethically ok organisation
Plan C - Caroluccios Coffee bar
Plan D - did have one but forgotten it
Plan E - customer service training agency


And while I contemplate the many future possibilities, I also look forward to a Sierra Leonian Christmas, with street carnivals, carol singing, special Christmas food (2 kinds of rice???) and beach bumming.

I am also looking forward to coming home too and being with friends and family. I am not looking forward to leaving my cosy room at Frazier davies Drive and packing my stuff into the smelly store room! 3 days to Christmas....6 days to cheese and snow...

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL BLOG READERS AND THANKS FOR FOLLOWING MY JOURNEY SO FAR XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment