Saturday 7 August 2010

Mainly humans and a few animals

Its 7 days exactly since I arrived on UK soil. My week has consisted of lots of eating, sleeping and generally feeling cold (so lots of lying about under blankets and watching the TV!) However I have also managed to see quite a few folks. Thanks for taking the time to catch up with me and hopefully I haven't bored you too much with my African stories.......

Cat and Mike, Richard, Matt and Justine, Jerry and Jules, Mum and Tony, Rosie, Lucy (my Gran), Terri, Nicky, Paul, Emma and Charlotte, Marcus (and the Kings head crowd, including Larson the dog) Nicky, Beckie and Alex Knowles, Otto, Heather, Carmen and Steve, Richard Heathcote (ok he’s actually my dentist but he had a lot of questions), Pauline Brookes, James Rose, David Bracegirdle, Bernadette, David and Jessica, Anne Marriott, Steph, Jim Britt, John Wharton, Nick Armstrong, Jan Todd, Jackie Morris, Fiona Boyle, Marie Rice, Enid, Eddie, Lisa, Annette, Dot and little Chris (old Sefton crew), Wendy Aspin, John Billo, Jacqui Candy, Rob Wall and others from Sefton, Norma Hewitt, Ged Timson, Alison Rylands, Justin McCarthy and my cat of course, he’s back for a holiday too. There are still lots more friends to see this week and please dont forget my Barbeque on 14th August!


Here is a picture of me and my god daughter Charlotte at her Christening a week before I left for Sierra Leone and I am amazed at how much bigger she is now!



No comments:

Post a Comment